Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Still alive and kicking

Haven't had time to update the blog for a while but still playing. Currently working through the Operation Watchtower scenarios vs. Aaron Sibley. Lost the first 3 (AARs to follow when I get time) and then we played HS4 High Water Mark. What a dog. Aaron packed in half-way through as the Japanese. I'd managed to light up the battlefield wherever I needed, my OBA hit him in the jungle twice and when he finally got a cloaking counter ready to advance into combat one of mortars got rate 8 times including two CHs and wiped them out to a man. His small force which planned to Banzai my forward defence stalled when my sniper got his leader. With the OBA uncloaking half his force who were then faced with closing over open ground vs. my 10-2 and his HMGs there was no way they were going to take the hill and get the required exit VPs. I've started a thread over at the GameSquad forums so discuss this one as I'd like to see how the Japanese can win!

Will get some more AARs up in the not too distant along with an account of the Heroes tourney at Blackpool next month.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment